The Point on Lake Norman
Crescent’s golf course community on Lake Norman, outside Charlotte, N.C., has a lot going for it. At the top of the list are the beauty of Lake Norman itself and the touches of another famous Norman — PGA star Greg Norman.
Extra large home sites in this majestic suburban setting average nearly one full acre. Home sites are found along 18 miles of shoreline, ensuring that nearly every home site is on the water or has a water view.
Whether you love the water or just enjoy taking in the scenic backdrop it provides, you’ll find it’s an essential part of life at The Point.
The Point has been designed to capture the ambiance and architecture of the quaint waterside town of Nantucket.
The Point offers countless water activities and opportunities.
The Point offers breathtaking views of Lake Norman sunsets.
There’s abundant shopping and restaurants in downtown Mooresville, Huntersville and Davidson. The Point Lake and Golf Club’s Village boasts all the traditional country club amenities — and then some. Inspired by Nantucket, the unique village setting replaces a traditional clubhouse.
Creg Norman Course Racquet and Tennis Club Large pool area with light house slide and kitty pool
The Point’s Racquet Club, situated in the Family Activity Village, offers facilities and services sure to please tennis enthusiasts of all ages.
- Four lighted clay courts
- Two lighted hard-surface courts
- Built-in spectator seating
- 10 teams involved in Piedmont Interclub League competition
- Active calendar of social events for members
- A professional staff available for clinics and private instruction
- Tennis pro shop
Men’s and ladies’ locker rooms
At the heart of the Family Activities Village is The Point’s impressive swimming complex. This is a family place, where children can splash in one of three pools, while adults can relax on the sun deck. The facilities include:
- Junior Olympic lap pool
- Splash pool, complete with a towering lighthouse waterslide and smaller kiddie whale slide
- Interactive play equipment, including water jets, a water wheel and other tricks and toys
- Tot pool, complete with a play fountain of arch water jets and a play puddle where toddlers can splash
- Cabana snack bar
FITNESS CENTER AND CLUB
Members also enjoy privileges at The Point’s Fitness Center, which offers state-of-the-art aerobic and strength equipment and a regular schedule